THIS IS HOW YOU IMPACT
One of our core values is managing our finances and personal resources according to Biblical principles in order to empower the church and enhance the Kingdom of God.
We believe in worshipping God with the tithe, a practice of giving at least 10% of our income as taught in the Bible (Malachi 3:8-12, 1 Corinthians 16:2, 2 Corinthians 9:6-7), which is God’s strategy for financing His Kingdom work as expressed through the local church.
In addition, offerings are given over and above the tithe, for global evangelism, compassion projects, community ministry, and expansion projects. As we honor the Lord with our tithes and offerings, we are blessed by God (Proverbs 3:9-10), the church is made financially sound, the Kingdom of God is advanced, and people are helped around the world.
COMMITTED TO MORE CHANGED LIVES
SUPPORTING LOCAL COMPASSION INITIATIVES
Sharing the love of Christ means bringing help and hope to people in need. By partnering with community organizations other local churches and focusing on opportunities locally, supporting compassion helps fight poverty, provide crisis relief, and bring freedom to the oppressed.
- Church Planting
- Campus Outreach
- Clean Start
- Compassion Bag
- Compassion to the Community
- Convoy of Hope
SUPPORTING GLOBAL COMPASSION INITIATIVES
GLOBAL COMPASSION INITIATIVES
Your generosity helps support more than 100 missionaries all over the globe.
Latin America & The Caribbean
HOW YOU CAN GIVE
TEXT TO GIVE
You can also text to give using your mobile device. You must have a smart phone or device and you can text any amount you like. Remember standard text and data rates apply when sending text messages.
Text any amount to: 925-448-9445
GIVE IN PERSON
Another opportunity to give is in person, during our weekend services. There are giving envelopes in the seat backs where you can fill out the appropriate information and place it in the offering.
Thank You For Your Faithful Generosity!
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES TO GIVE
Did you know you can donate gifts like stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or cars?
You can donate gifts like:
- Transfer ownership of your stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares
OTHER NON-CASH GIFTS
- Donate items like cars, boats, and jewelry
- If you are interested in any of these types of giving, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Name Calvary Temple Church as a beneficiary of your policy
- Give via retirement assets, bequests, estates, trusts, etc. as part of your overall personal financial strategy.
Single Charity Fund
SAFE & SECURE
We have the highest standards when it comes to your privacy and security.
The information that you provide us is held securely by Fellowship Technologies. Your private information will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contribution or event registration payment.
You may schedule a new contribution and can modify or cancel that contribution at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. However, once a contribution has been processed it cannot be cancelled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in our Finance Department .
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ON GIVING
Calvary Temple is a non-profit organization, registered with the IRS as a 501 (c) (3) subordinate unit of the General Council of the Assemblies of God, Springfield, Missouri. All donations to Calvary Temple are tax deductible to the extent that no goods or services were provided in connection with the donation.
HOW CAN I MAKE A CONTRIBUTION?
- Place your contribution in the offering plate at any one of our weekend services.
- Mail a check to 4725 Evora Rd., Concord, CA 94520, Attention: Joanna Lonestar.
- Give online (single or recurring gifts) may be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. You may use your Debit Card as long as it has the Visa or MasterCard logo. We are unable to take eChecks at this time, but please watch for updates to this question. You may Click here to give online
IS IT NECESSARY FOR ME TO USE AN OFFERING ENVELOPE?
- Yes. The Finance Office uses these envelopes to verify your current address and to record your donations to the fund(s) you have requested, such as Tithes, Missions, C2, etc.
- Envelopes provide our Count Team and Finance Team a cross-check figure to verify cash received and deposited.
- When giving a cash offering, please complete the information on the outside of the envelope so that we may give you an annual accounting of your contributions. Additionally, it is used as a method of accountability for the hands of those who collect, process, and deposit the funds.
- Please print clearly and complete all information requested on the envelope. If you have the same name as your parent/child, be sure to label your checks/envelopes in such a way that we are able to see the difference in names and/or address, i.e. Doug SR and Doug JR.
- If your check has an old address, please be sure to write your correct address on the envelope and update your check, so we can properly apply your donation to your giving record.
WILL I RECEIVE A CONTRIBUTION STATEMENT FOR MY DONATIONS?
Yes. Each January we mail out a contribution statement for all gifts given in the previous calendar year. Please make sure the church has your current mailing address. You may also view your giving history here.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT MY GIVING HISTORY?
Please contact the church Finance Director, Terry Lengefeld at (925) 643-1209 or send an email to email@example.com
CAN I SET UP AUTOMATIC SCHEDULED CONTRIBUTIONS?
Yes. You can set up your scheduled contributions through our secure online giving link. Once you are logged in, you will see an option to schedule your contribution on a specific date, set up a weekly or monthly donation, as well as other options.
I WANT TO RESTRICT MY GIFT TO A PARTICULAR PROJECT OR PROGRAM. CAN I DO THIS ONLINE?
Besides our General Fund (unrestricted funds) to support the church and events, you may restrict your gift for an approved project or program, such as the building program (C2 Campaign), General Missions or Singing Flag. Other approved projects or programs may arise periodically throughout the year, for example, East Bay Convoy of Hope.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY GIFT IF MORE MONEY IS RAISED THAN IS NEEDED FOR THE RESTRICTED FUND?
While we try not to raise more than is needed for a particular project or program, we cannot always guarantee this is the case. Once a restricted funds’ purpose is met we will close the fund, but if there are excess donations we reserve the right to use those funds for other purposes. Whenever appropriate we will attempt to use excess funding for a related program or purpose.
I WANT TO RESTRICT MY GIFT TO A PARTICULAR PERSON. CAN I DO THIS?
No. A gift restricted to a specific individual constitutes a person-to-person gift and is not tax deductible. We cannot accept gifts restricted for a staff member or to help a needy individual. You may restrict your gift to our Benevolence Fund and suggest that it be used to help a specific person. However, the decision to help that individual will be made by the Benevolence Team, using our Benevolence Policy to ensure that your donation is tax deductible.
GIVING TO SUPPORT A PARTICIPANT ON A SHORT-TERM MISSIONS TRIP?
When you write a check to support a specific short-term missionary and indicate their name on your check, you are in actuality making a donation to a fund created specifically for the mission trip, not to the individual participant. Calvary Temple retains administrative and accounting control of the money that is contributed and uses it to pay for the trip expenses. No money is given to the participant other than to pay for their direct trip expenses such as food or transportation while on the mission field. In the event that a participant is unable to travel with the Missions Team, Calvary Temple retains the right to apply funds received to another participant. We are unable to refund your donation to this fund due to IRS regulations regarding tax deductible gifts.
CAN I RESTRICT MY GIFT TO A PARTICULAR PROJECT OR PROGRAM NOT AFFILIATED WITH CALVARY TEMPLE?
Calvary Temple can only accept donations for ministries that have been approved by the Pastoral Staff, Ministry Staff or Deacon Board. In some instances Calvary Temple may take an offering for a project or program not affiliated with our church; however, it has been pre- approved by the leadership mentioned above.
Thank you for your gifts to God’s work through the ministry of Calvary Temple Church. Please do not hesitate to call if we can be of any assistance to you.
Our goal is to keep everyone who attends Calvary Temple Church connected and involved. One way we strive to improve communication is through our Fellowship One database. Fellowship One allows us to collect and analyze information about our congregation in order to better meet your needs. It provides you with an easy to use method for online giving, online event registration with payment options and more. We realize that you may have concerns about providing us your information. If you have a concern that is not addressed below, please do not hesitate to contact us.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Complete the on-screen form using your email address as your username. All fields noted by an asterisk are required by Fellowship One to establish an account. We encourage you to write down your login information and keep it in a safe place as this allows access to your confidential giving history.
WHY DO YOU NEED MY BIRTH DATE?
- If you forget your username or password you will be asked for your birth date as a security precaution to protect your account.
- Your birth date prevents online hackers from accessing your records.
- Knowing the life stage you are in helps to ensure you get information that is helpful to you.
- Although there is no inappropriate content on our site whatsoever, certain events and classes are age restricted. Birth dates allow interested parties to register (coming soon) for only age appropriate events.
WHAT CAN I DO AFTER I CREATE A FELLOWSHIP ONE ACCOUNT?
- Online registration for events, classes and groups.
- You may make secure online contributions that will process immediately or set-up scheduled contributions to happen automatically.
- View account history online.
Giving online is now simple and flexible. There is no need to re-enter your personal information each time you make a contribution. Your information and giving preferences will be saved securely. Contributions can be made as a one-time gift immediately, set-up for a future date, or as a recurring gift.
Once you make an online contribution, you may view it in your online giving history. For questions regarding online giving to Calvary Temple, please contact
Terry Lengefeld at (925) 643-1209 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NEED TO REGISTER FOR AN UPCOMING EVENT?
Please take a moment to create your own unique user account. Once you have established your account, you will be able to quickly and conveniently register and submit your payment for upcoming church events.
HAVING PROBLEMS LOGGING IN?
Contact Terry Lengefeld at (925) 643-1209 or email@example.com
I DON’T WANT TO BE BOMBARDED OR SPAMMED WITH CHURCH MAILINGS.
We promise to only use your account information to better serve you. If you feel that we have added more clutter to your inbox, you may unsubscribe your email address at anytime.
I’M NERVOUS ABOUT SHARING MY PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLINE.
Calvary Temple respects your privacy and encourages you to protect your personal login information. That is why we have made our database completely secure. Let’s clarify what you won’t get when you create an account.
- Spammed, harassed and profiled for marketing purposes
- Deluged with information you don’t want, don’t need or did not ask for
- Infiltrated by spyware
- Instant-messaged by random strangers
- Email forwards with cookie recipes, chain letters or angel poems