Connect | Grow
- WEEKLY CLASSES
- CHILD DEDICATION
- MEMBERSHIP CLASS
- WATER BAPTISM
- CLEANSING STREAM
- SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE
- FINANCIAL PEACE
- Active Adults (50+) | 9:00a – 10:00a | ROOM 223
- Creciendo en Cristo | 9:00a – 10:15a | ROOM 102-103
- Children’s Kid Services (K-5) | 9:00a – 1:15p | The Zone (Lower Level)
- Sunday Services | 9:00a – 1:15p | Worship Center
- Men’s Bible Study | 9:00a – 10:00a | ROOM 103
- Word Alive (Adult Bible Study) | 10:30a – 11:45a | ROOM 102-103
- Middle School Sunday Service | 10:30AM – 11:45AM & 12:00AM – 1:15PM | SMC (Student Ministries Center)
- High School Hangout | 12:00p – 1:15p | ROOM 223
- Celebrate Marriage | 10:30a – 11:45a | ROOM 101
- Living Word (Adult Bible Study) | 10:30a – 11:45a | ROOM 103
- Thrive (Singles 30+) | 12:00p – 1:15p | ROOM 102-103
- School of the Bible (Español) | 6:00p – 9:00p | ROOM 105, 107
- Men’s Step Study | 7:00p – 9:00p | ROOM 102, 103
- Women’s Step Study | 7:00p – 9:00p | ROOM 101
- Divorce Care | 7:00p – 9:00p | ROOM 223
- Grief Share | 7:00p – 9:00p | ROOM 104
- School of the Bible | 6:00p – 9:00p | ROOM 105
- Prayer | 7:00p – 8:00p | ROOM 222-223
- Resistance Concord Young Marrieds Small Group | 7:00p – 8:30p
- Resistance Mid-Week (High School) | 7:00p – 9:00p | SMC (Student Ministries Center)
- Resistance Pittsburg #3 Small Group | 7:00p – 9:00p
- CT Kids Praise | 5:30p – 7:00p | The Kids Zone
- Adult Bible Study | 6:30p – 9:00p | ROOM 105
- God Girls/Royal Rangers (K-5) | 7:30p – 8:30p | The Kids Zone
- Resistance Mid-Week (Middle School) | 7:30p – 8:30p | SMC (Student Ministries Center)
- Ladies’ Bible Study | 9:30a – 12:00p | ROOM 221, 222, 223
- Rangers (6-12th Grade) | 6:30p – 9:00p | ROOM 110
- Celebrate Recovery | 7:00p – 9:00p | ROOM 103
- Ladies’ Evening Bible Study | 7:00p – 8:30p | ROOM 221, 222, 223
- Men’s Bible Study | 7:00p – 8:15p | ROOM 101
- Precept Bible Study | 7:00p – 8:30p | CONFERENCE ROOM
- Cleansing Stream Discipleship | 6:30p – 10:00p | ROOM 102-103
- Saturday Night Service | 5:30p – 7:00p | Worship Center
- Kids Services (K-5th) | 5:30p – 7:00p | The Kids Zone (Lower Level)
- CTC Special Needs (Viewpoint) | 5:00p – 7:30p | ROOM 110
Calvary Temple Church believes children are a gift from God. Child dedication is a public commitment you, the parent(s), make before God, your church, and your family. The dedication service provides you, the parent(s), an opportunity to express publicly your desire to lead and spiritually nurture your child in cooperation with the Holy Spirit, so your child will develop a desire to love God and love others.
“For this boy (child) I prayed, and the Lord has given me my petition which I asked of Him. So I have also dedicated him to the Lord; as long as he lives he is dedicated to the Lord.” 1 Samuel 1:27–28
In order to participate in the child dedication celebration, you must complete the online parenting videos Prior to the Child Dedication Class. Details for this six session video series will be emailed to you upon completing this registration form. Then, you will need to attend the Child Dedication Class. This class will answer any questions and give instruction about the dedication service.
Please fill out the required registration form below to participate in Child Dedication.
Membership is a commitment to grow. At Calvary Temple Church we are very committed to guiding people from spiritual infancy all the way to spiritual maturity. Membership class is a key part of that process. It is a commitment to grow and raising the bar of our full devotion to Jesus Christ.
We are in the process of restructuring our discipleship program which includes Membership. We will continue having a Membership Class in the future but as of this time we do not have a firm date. Thank you for your patience and please keep watching our Weekend Downloads for an updated date.
Water baptism is an outward declaration of an inward transformation.
Our next Water Baptisms will be in March 2017 and registration opens now. You can get the process going by first attending a water baptism preparation class-an important step in your spiritual formation.
The class consists of Bible teaching and prayer. It covers the meaning of water baptism, other baptism details, event preparations, and addresses questions you may have.
If you are ready to take that next step, there are two ways to show your interest. First, online registration for the preparation class is highly recommended because it puts you in the best position to have the baptism service time you prefer. The second option is to walk-in to a class. All walk-ins will complete hand written registrations as part of the class but may not have their preferred baptism service time.
Note to all candidates: baptism service times are available on a first come-first serve basis, however, we appreciate your flexibility in the event we have to ask you to make a change to your requested service time in consideration of all elements involved in CTC weekend worship services.
Children K – 6 grade desiring to be water baptized MUST meet with Pastor Jason Morgan: 925-458-9100 xt 125
- Leona Njoku-Obi, Admin Assist. Spiritual Formation (Connections) – 925-458-9100 xt 115
- Ken Grubbs, Spiritual Formation (Connections) Pastor – 925-458-9100 xt 141
- Jason Morgan, Childrens & Family Ministries Pastor – 925-458-9100 xt 125
For more information and to register:REGISTER HERE
This Seminar with a 1-day Event will teach you about your identity, power, authority and destiny in Christ Jesus. This is not a support group, but a class that will help you find healing, wholeness and greater freedom in your walk with God. The unique combination of revelation (teachings and resources), relationship (small groups) andrestoration (event) brings results – changed lives!
Seminar classes are every Tuesday for 15 weeks 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm downstairs in Room 103 starting fall 2016. One day event will be at Valley Christian Center, Dublin California.
Session One – Knowing the Father
Session Two – Walk in the Spirit
Session Three – Committing Everything to God
Session Four – Speaking Words of Life
Session Five – Enter the Cleansing Stream
1 Day Event – Experience God’s love and power
Session Six – Press Toward the Goal
Seminar registration & full payment is $85/single or $125/married couples.
Alumni registration is free unless you want a new workbook – $40/workbook.
1-day event early registration is $91 (payable to CSM)REGISTER
To get involved, call Paul & Kathy Martin at (925) 459-0525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Para español, llame a Gloria Tremaine al (925) 586-0272 or email email@example.com
SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE
Open enrollment for 2017 FALL TERM will occur July – August, for classes to begin in September 2017. New students, ages 15 and up are eligible to enroll during the open enrollment period. To be placed on the Enrollment Notification List, please email Ken Grubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org. See links below to learn about the programs of study.
You can study theology and leadership courses in English or Spanish in our on-campus Bible School that will open up the Bible to you for personal growth and ministry training!
CTC School of the Bible is an authorized Global University Study Group. CTCSB uses the Ministerial Studies Program courses as its core curriculum. Click on the links below to watch the 2-minute videos on what leaders are saying about their learning experience through Global University.
See a full listing of courses and overview of CTCSB’s Study Program via the links below:
La Escuela de la Biblia
Si desea tener un conocimiento más profundo de la Biblia “La palabra de Dios,” La Escuela de la Biblia de Calvary Temple le ofrece la oportunidad de recibir cursos para tener la educación que usted desea, para información en español, llame a Maira Ramirez al numero 925-497-0556, for information in English call Ken Grubbs at 925-726-1308.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
Ken Grubbs, Director, at email@example.com
By Dave Ramsey, is a new nine-week course designed to help you get out of debt and create a plan to save and spend wisely. The curriculum is bibically based and teaches how to handle money God’s way. Next class session begins Sunday, February 12 in room 223 at 11:30 AM. Material fee for this class is $105 per couple/single. All materials must be purchased at least 2 weeks prior to the first class.
For more information contact class leaders, Karen & Steve Bibel, firstname.lastname@example.orgREGISTER
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!